THE QUILL SOCIETY
Join men and women in the CSRA who are committed to making the CSRA a better place to live and work by joining The Quill Society.
How can your Leadership investment lead to hundreds of thousands of dollars in savings?
As a business person, taxpayer, parent, or guardian, your gift to United Way:
Your contribution, combined with others, touches the lives of 1 in 3 people in the CSRA.
- At the $1,000 level, has the potential to save $504,000 in social services needed to support 6 babies and their teen mothers for 7 years.
- At the $2,500 level, has the potential to save $600,000 in taxes needed to detain 10 delinquent adolescents for 3 years.
- At the $5,000 level, has the potential to save $41,530 in missed work days for 10 victims of domestic violence for one year.
- At the $7,500 level, has the potential to save $99,360 in missed work days for employees/managers to care for adults and babies with developmental disabilities for one year.
- At the $10,000 level, has the potential to save $1,680,000 in nursing home care for 28 frail elders.
United Way's website is presented through the generosity of Savannah River Nuclear Solutions.