100 x 100 Campaign Challenge
United Way of the CSRA would like to challenge 100 small businesses to give $100 to United Way’s second annual Small Business Blitz to benefit the 2014 United Way Fundraising Campaign. Along with giving to impact our community, there are perks to donating to the Small Business Blitz by May 30:
- You will be entered into a drawing to be held on June 18 for 50 free 30-second ad spots to be aired on Comcast Live.
- Participating companies will be listed on United Way’s website, newsletter, and social media outlets.
- Donors will be recognized at United Way’s Campaign Kickoff on August 25 at Bell Auditorium with 600+ community and business leaders in attendance.
- Companies will be recognized in United Way’s 2014 Annual Report and Honor Roll.
- Most importantly, your gift will impact lives right here in our local community.
The Inaugural Small Business Blitz in 2013 raised a total of $5,750 donated by 45 small businesses in the CSRA. Their generosity directly impacted the 44 results-oriented programs at United Way’s 23 non-profit partner agencies. We thank each of the small businesses for their support last year and ask for your continued support again in 2014. Won’t you consider giving $100 to improve life in our community?