2018 Strategic Plan
Community building is the process of mobilizing communities to improve people’s lives. United Way of the CSRA builds on the strengths of our partner agencies, focusing on specific actions and working to achieve results that create an impact in the community. Through our partner agencies we fund programs that impact our community in three areas:
- EDUCATION – Helping children and youth succeed.
- INCOME – Promoting financial stability and independence.
- HEALTH – Promoting community wellness and wellbeing.
These services span a diverse sector of races, genders, ages, and cultures. They provide a safety net for this community.
Vision 2018 challenges us to be the community’s acknowledged resource for unifying resources to meet community needs. Our strategic plan includes:
1. Develop, expand, and strengthen United Way’s impact on the community.
2. Build organizational capacity to improve efficiency.
3. Identify new ways to broaden the base of financial contributions and volunteerism.
4. Develop and implement a comprehensive communications plan to educate the public and promote awareness in the community.